Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Success Stories:


Success Story # 1:





"I Lost 137 Pounds! It Changed My Entire Life!"

Success Story!
"I used Tom's BURN THE FAT program to lose 137 pounds, but it also changed my entire life and the life of my family. I also achieved emotional, physical and financial goals I never thought possible.

I believe your success can be traced back to something as simple as desire. Answer one question - 'How Bad Do You Want It?' If you want it bad, you can win like I did, you just need the right program and keep your desire burning."
- Mike Ogorek


Success Story # 2:



"My body fat was pushing 30% and now it's 8% to 9%."
Success Story!
"When I started I weighed 246 pounds. Today I'm 172. My body fat was pushing 30% and now it's 8% to 9%. My waist was 40 inches and now it's 31. My cholesterol today is around 143. My blood pressure was 145/90, which is mild hypertension, and is now 118/60. My pulse was 81 and my resting heart rate today is around 48. I haven't had any illnesses in the last three years and I feel great."
- Bob Phifer, Age 50


Success Story # 3:




For more success stories
like these and to know more about Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle System

No comments:

Post a Comment